Sunday, August 24, 2008

Journey for a new me

Well hello everyone,
Guess you might be wondering about the title" Journey for a new me". Well I had gastric bypass surgury. I must say, it has been long journey so far. It will be 5 weeks on Tuesday. I am doing well but have gotten sick alot the last week, because I am trying new things. Must say I am not liking the being sick part.....lol. It is soup and more soup. I have lost 32lbs so far. I hope by the time it is all said and done I will have lost 100lbs. When I do eat, I do not eat alot, but I do get enough. I walk everyday.I have joined the gym at work so now I will work out when I get off. My hubby jokes about me being a cheap date now. He drives a 18 wheeler and is going over the road this week, so i guess everytime he comes home he will be coming home to a new wife. So wish me luck.

No comments: